PrimeMyBody offers a thirty-day (30-day) refund policy (less shipping and handling) to all retail and preferred customers. The refund shall be in the amount of no less than ninety percent (90%) of the Customer’s original net cost less, shipping / handling costs, appropriate set-offs and legal claims, if any. If a retail or preferred customer purchased the product from a PrimeMyBody Independent Affiliate, the customer must return the unused product to that Affiliate for a refund, replacement or exchange, please see B. Affiliate’s Responsibilities for Customer Refunds. If the customer purchased the product directly from PrimeMyBody, the product should be returned to PrimeMyBody by following the requirements listed below:
(1) Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting Affiliate Support during the thirty day (30-day) window by sending an email to support@PrimeMyBody.com. Notify Affiliate support what products are being returned and include an order number and date.The RMA number must be written on the exterior of each carton returned. RMAs are valid for fourteen (14) days from the date of issue.
(2) The product being returned must be in its original packaging, in a marketable condition,unopened, unaltered (no stickers or labels) and resalable.
(3) Return the product and the completed and signed RMA form to PrimeMyBody at the address found on the RMA form. Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned. PrimeMyBody will not refund any product that is delivered damaged. All returns must be shipped to the address found on the RMA form.Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer returning the product. PrimeMyBody will refuse any return shipments sent shipping collect or COD. It is highly recommended that you chose a shipping method that allows tracking and delivery confirmation. PrimeMyBody is not responsible for lost or misdirected shipments. PrimeMyBody will NOT issue a refund for product that they do not receive. It is the responsibility of the Customer to trace, insure or otherwise confirm that PrimeMyBody has received the shipment. PrimeMyBody will NOT accept any returns without a RMA number on the exterior of the package. This includes packages that have been refused or returned to sender.
(4) All procedures and requirements listed here and on the RMA form need to be followed in order to receive a refund, exchange or replacement. Refunds will be issued by Company check.If original order was placed using cash, refunds will be issued by Company check, please allow thirty (30) days for processing of all refunds, credit card or cash.
(5) Refunds issued do not include shipping and handling costs. Refunds are based on the purchase price of the product.
(6) Any product returned to PrimeMyBody that does not meet these requirements will not be refunded. PrimeMyBody will hold product for thirty (30) days before disposing of. It is the responsibility of the Preferred or Retail Customer to make arrangements for the return of said product. PrimeMyBody will not pay any return shipping charges, all shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
(7) If the order was placed and processed through the merchant account and NOT shipped, then PrimeMyBody will cancel the order per customers request. The refund shall be in the amount of no less than ninety percent (90%) of the Customer’s cost and appropriate set-offs and legal claims, if any.
See the Policies and Procedures document for additional details: http://www.primemybody.com/home/resources/pmb_policies_and_procedures.pdf