PrimeMyBody will consider any request for refund as the resignation of the Independent Affiliate and their position with PrimeMyBody.
1) Notify Affiliate Support by sending an email to support@PrimeMyBody.com requesting a resignation refund for products purchased within the previous 90 days. No exceptions. A copy of the original sales receipt will be required with the return shipment. Please state the reason for your resignation.
2) Notify Affiliate support what products are being returned and include an order number and date. The RMA number must be written on the exterior of each carton returned. RMAs are valid for fourteen (14) days from the date of issue. Note: An RMA Number will be issued to you by Support upon acceptance of your submission
3) The product being returned must be in its original packaging, in a marketable condition, unopened, unaltered (no stickers or labels) and resalable.
4) Return the product and the completed and signed RMA form to PrimeMyBody at the address found on the RMA form. Please include a copy of the original sales receipt. Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned. PrimeMyBody will not refund any product that is delivered damaged or not in a marketable condition. All returns must be shipped to the address found on the RMA form. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Independent Affiliate returning the product. PrimeMyBody will refuse any return shipments sent shipping collect or COD. It is recommended that you chose a shipping method that allows tracking and delivery confirmation. PrimeMyBody is not responsible for lost or misdirected shipments. It is the responsibility of the Independent Affiliate to trace, insure or otherwise confirm that PrimeMyBody has received the shipment. PrimeMyBody will not accept any returns without a RMA number on the exterior of the package.
5) All procedures and requirements listed here and on the RMA form need to be followed in order to receive a resignation refund. Refunds will be issued by Company check. If original order was placed using cash, refunds will be issued by Company check, please allow thirty (30) days for processing of all refunds, credit cards or cash.
6) Refunds issued do not include shipping and handling costs. Refunds are based on the purchase price of the product.
7) PrimeMyBody will recoup any commissions or other compensation paid when the product that generated that compensation is returned. In order to do so, we will deduct the outstanding amount prior to paying you any further commissions. If your commission check is insufficient to allow us to recover the compensation through a deduction, PrimeMyBody will deduct the compensation amount from the refund amount owed to you.
Any product returned to PrimeMyBody that does not meet these requirements will not be refunded. PrimeMyBody will hold said product for thirty (30) days before disposing of. It is the responsibility of the Independent Affiliate to make arrangements for the return of said product. PrimeMyBody will not pay any return shipping charges, all shipping charges will be the responsibility of the Affiliate.
8) Upon receipt of unused, resalable items, PrimeMyBody will reimburse you ninety percent (90%) of the net cost of the last purchase price or as otherwise required by law.
9) If the order was placed and processed through the merchant account and NOT shipped, then PrimeMyBody will cancel the order per customers request. The refund shall be in the amount of no less than ninety percent (90%) of the Customer’s cost and appropriate set-offs and legal claims, if any.